Spring 2019 Travel
The 2019 Spring Travel season will begin early April. All Travel games will be played on Sunday’s after 12PM unless other arrangements are made by coaches. Practice days and times are designated by team coaches. However, they usually occur Tuesday/ Thursday with a Friday option. All practices will be held at the Ruetom/Washington Soccer fields located on Berry Road, Washington PA. Players will be contacted the week of early to mid August with team details and practice days and times.
Travel soccer offers a more competitive level of soccer as opposed to In-House. Travel soccer starts at the U10 age level. All players may be required to attend a placement assessment prior to each season to determine both readiness and division placement. Travel teams play teams from other communities in southwestern PA within District 4 of PA West . Travel games are usually less than one hour from the Washington area. Teams play both fall and spring seasons, typically 8 Sunday afternoons per season. Please direct all questions to firstname.lastname@example.org & include “Travel” in the subject line.
Age groups for 2018-2019 season are as follows:
- U10 – 2009 Birth Year
- U11 – 2008 Birth Year
- U12 – 2007 Birth Year
- U13 – 2006 Birth Year
- U14 – 2005 Birth Year
- Please visit PA West for higher age group breakdowns
Registration is Currently OPEN!
- REGISTRATION IS $100 & OPEN UNTIL FEBRUARY 20, 2019
- Late registrations will be subject to a $30 fee & will only be accepted if spots are available.
- If you have children who have played with PA West in the past, you already have an account with Affinity. Please use the “forgot password” link on the left navigation menu to retrieve your information.
- If you are a new player this season, please use the “create new account” option.
- All NEW players must order both a blue & white jersey during online registration. We will do our best to coordinate numbers for existing players. Players are required to wear royal blue shorts & blue socks, which can be purchased at Victory Sports.
- Once the registration process is finalized, you will receive notification of team placement, coaches, & practice schedules.
- Please note that teams will be determined by the amount of players & coaches that register.
- Click here to register now!
Washington Soccer Inc. is looking for experienced coaches. Coaches must obtain all clearances & a Grassroots License (*refundable through Washington Soccer, Inc.). Without enough certified coaches, we will not be able to have teams. Click here to begin your certification today!